Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rangers Items For Sale!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my sale items.  I hope you find a few things you like, and I think I have priced the items quite fairly.  If you want to buy a big lot of stuff, I might bundle some for less, otherwise prices are as marked.  If your purchase will require the item(s) to be shipped to you, we'll work out that cost privately and I'll just charge you what the post office charges me, plus any supply costs.

If this goes well, I might try to dig around and find more to put up for grabs.

Any questions?  Email me at mattswaim@yahoo.com  or message me on Facebook.




Player Plaques:  $5 each
Mickey Tettleton, Ivan Rodriguez, Emmitt Smith, Juan Gonzalez
(I haven't measured these, but the pictures are trading cards, so you get the idea.)

2010 World Series Program:  $15 (cover price)
2010 World Series Magazines:  $5 each







Nolan Ryan publications:  $5 each
1992 Yearbook, 7th No-Hitter Commemorative Program, Sports Illustrated with Nolan on the cover, and 4 Beckett Baseball Card magazines with Nolan on the cover
Michael Young publications:  $5 each
2006 Yearbook, 2007 Game Program
Rangers Yearbooks:  $5 each
2005 Yearbook, 2007 Yearbook

NOT PICTURED:  ($5)
1992 Rangers Program with Pudge Rodriguez on the cover






Player and Team Pennants:  $10 each
Juan Gonzalez, Alex Rodriguez (Free if you want it), 1998 AL West Champs (with simulated autographs), 1996 AL West Champs (simulated autographs), Arlington Stadium 72-93 logo, Early '00s team logo.


Texas flag signed by Mark Teixeira:  $5

(Note: all toys and bobbleheads come with original boxes/packaging, unless otherwise noted.)
Bobbleheads:
Francisco Cordero - $5
Late '90's Uniform Classic Bobblehead - $10
Mark Teixeira statute:  $5



Nesting Dolls:  A-Rod, Gonzalez, Palmeiro - $5





Oklahoma City AAA Bobbleheads:
Rusty Greer - $15
Kevin Mench - $10




Will Clark's cap:  $30
This is an item I bought at a ballpark event during the offseason during the late 90's.  At that time, Will Clark was the only 22 during the Rangers red uniform years, so I know it's his hat despite not having documentation.  It's also quite small which would seem right for him and the handwriting is similar to his signature which I also have on a baseball card.  This is probably the coolest thing I have for sale right now.



Rafael Palmeiro autographed baseball:  $25
Bought at the team shop at RBIA during his later Rangers years, pre-scandal.  Has hologram sticker to prove authenticity.

That's it, for now.  Send your interest list to my email account or message me on Facebook (not on my wall please).

No comments:

Post a Comment